Monday 20 January 2014

First entry

It's been awhile now since I gave out any news, there's not much to talk about. Finals in three weeks time, then attachment in a month from now. I hate that I still have other things to worry about on top of needing to study. My final exam schedule is disgusting, I'm sure when the time comes I'll be as moody and pissed off as a person afflicted with flu. Which is what I also currently feel like, the nose truly is amazingly annoying.

Lost 1kg due to diet but I binge ate yesterday. I dread the coming days where food will be hard to find and studying would make me hungry. Besides all that, my dear old housemate is going to move out. It's rather sad cause I won't be chatting much with her anymore and also someone else will be here by the time I come back from attachment. All those days will be missed.

I also recently got into watching the oh-so-famous series 'Running Man', this show is dangerous. I've slept late because of it. Shall resist watching it late at night. Shall also learn to sleep earlier now, my personality regarding the night is disturbing. I always feel that 9-10 is still early and that bedtime is best at 11-12. But that doesn't mean I sleep right on the dot at 12. So, that's my new mission as well as getting myself used to wearing eye liner and lipstick. I look so old when I wear make up. Then again maybe I should embrace the oldness in me.

I can't think of anything more that I'd like to share. So, enjoy the day and sunshine.

1 comment: