Thursday 6 December 2012

Oh, God.

How shall i start? 

The title for this blog i feel was too much of a normal choice, but so what. I'm told this is a place to just inform the world what i'm doing. Really, if it's too blindingly horrid and childish blame my sister. 

As i look through the fonts provided i find that only this allows my words to have some space between them. Ain't that neat only one suits my needs. Fabulous. 

Oh! SEE THERE! i tried something else out. HA HA!  

Ugh, damn the highlighter. Adyla! this is too troublesome. or at least at the moment it's providing to be quite a distraction.

Anyway, you should point out to me if there's a CODE FOR BLOGGERS. i'm really new at this. Aside from that, for you! my day's activities.


  1. woke up at two pm. thus, missing all my tutorial. i know BAD BAICA!
  2. bath, like always. 
  3. played around with the laptop.
  4. sembahyang zohor.
  5. go to petrol station, as i do this i'm chatting with my friend (Nadwa) in her car.
  6. next, we went to Secret Recipe for cake. You must know since i msged you a picture.
  7. on to Mydin, a shopping mall cause my friend wanted to buy stuff. to which i join into cause she accompanied me on my trip last time. (couldn't resist buying pears)
  8. after the little adventure in the grocery department, we went to another shopping mall. you might remember. it's called MELAKA MALL. anyway, there we just went to buy burger and fries.
  9. to campus. ALAS, we made a stop to the print shop.
  10. really to campus now. where i bid my friend adieu and thank you.
  11. sembahyang maghrib. (i'm sure you've noticed the absence of asar. i won't justify my actions.)
  12. i then entered the classroom for the Criminal Law replacement lecture.
  13. having ended class within 1 hour and was such an angel during it to, i leave for my nest.
  14. back in the hole, i went to view your post. (it's really just been me talking to you alone. FEEL HONORED!)
  15. okay, then (like i said, normal everyday living) bath and eat some pears.
  16. played again with my laptop while trying to study for tomorrow's exam. (until this moment of course).
To help with the reading, i've highlighted the sentences hoping to separate them and let you readers concentrate. The End. because seriously i need to study.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha. Cute! Plus your english is awesome as well as entertaining. Although I did imagine you talking at the speed of a train. Sorry for that.

    Love you lots!
    Your arch nemesis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my arch nemesis in what? anyway, it's okay about the train thing. i was kinda doing it in a rush. also, thanks for the compliments!

      check out the new post!

      Love you back lots,
      Your sister

      Delete
  2. arch nemisis in personal space perhaps. we always seem to quarrel at home. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete