Sunday 23 December 2012

TALK ABOUT JOY AND CRY

Recently, my eldest brother bought me some air plane tickets for my journey home and back. I'VE DISCOVERED THAT I'M RATHER A MONEY GOBLIN. To my shame, when I found that he had purchased a RM 200 ticket for one flight, tears poured out my eyes. And then i got dizzy and tragically called myself sick and did not move from the bed until the next day. (which was like somewhere in the am part of a day)

 HAHAHAHAHA! but i could just blame it on my period so.....moving on....

today, i splurged! on no less than 4 mildly good comics, it so happens that one of them was the continuation of this long comic. which by the way was a good long comic but i'll not spoil it here cause my sister hasn't read it perhaps and I've not sent it. might mention the name of said good long comic in comments, so watch out! Also, I spent my money to just ride the bus and eat some kuih as well as mee goreng. This famous dish although supposedly something i should like enjoy everyday is just something i take once in a while whenever i miss the taste of it.

i also failed my mid term for tort law. oh goody! =_= now stress lah for the finals. insyallah the others wont be so bad on my heart and conscience. finally got rid of doing my criminal assignment but the presentation is soon and other assignments will start piling up. ugh! i dread........but what to do i want high scores so must FOCUS!

i also had a chat with a friend who is amazing in both arts and writing, oh why do i keep finding amazing people. oh, but thats not the point. the point is i find myself pretty average when comparing. i know, i know. DUN COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS. easily said then done, still i got some points in the cleaning department im sure.

I'm still not done with Romeo and Juliet, since i am a really really really slow reader. its a bad habit i wish i could break! even so, i went and borrowed other books. rather ambitious but good books are very seductive and i blame it entirely on the authors. i'm finding that my topics have now dwindled to zero hence good day! and adieu. 

note: i missed comic fiesta to go to tort tutorial but i missed tutorial as well. BAD BAICA!

3 comments:

  1. I went WTH?! at the note. Srsly wth?! You missed CF and Tutorial? Pray tell me what was the point of missing both btw? Anyways, not like I've never done that. But usually my reason was laziness. I'm curious, what's ur reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same i suppose. i woke up early but then i sleep back and then i just missed tutorial. hahahaha, its a sign. that nothing is guaranteed.

      Delete
  2. for those who actually want to know the name of the long good comic, it is called KODOMO NO OMOCHA. in the continuation, Sana gives birth.

    ReplyDelete