Saturday 8 December 2012

SHOCK!

There i was refilling my bottle, after walking up a hill in the local area.

Then BAAM!

Two topless dudes come out of the gym!

Thank God i was done. i quickly turn away and proceed to nonchalantly go on my merry way. You'd think they'd get the idea that i'm shocked to my whiskers (even if i was trying to be casual about it), but no they called out more of their friends. Gosh, i felt like a pervert. 

I know, i'm being too dramatic but i rarely see topless men. at least in real life, i can't help those male models. or actors. 

Anyway, that wasn't the only thing today. My bloody apartment entrance card is acting up. ARHHH! if i have to pay just cause the card's being a total jerk, i'll burst i tell ya. it's my second card and paying for a new one is like RM 60. i'm a STUDENT NOT A RICH DONKEY KING. no offence to kings, donkeys or rich people but please. i don't wanna pay.

I'd like to end my rant by saying that at least i did good today. Today, I can proudly say i made someone (a stranger) laugh. Yes! you read it right! I ENTERTAINED. Can't say it was totally amazing since i did it by making a fool of myself but i made a stranger laugh. Ain't i a sweetheart.

Also, I greeted an old gentleman who i've conversed with before but don't know of. Cause he asked if i was a student and such on our first meeting. So today i made the first move and greeted him. Sadly, i'm not so good at talking to plain strangers i rarely see so it ended with his reply of 'walaikumsalam'. Oh well, an effort is an effort. no matter how it ended. 

.............................the end? i say how do you end a post? hrmmm........................

till next time! TA TA!

note: blogging is rather addictive.


2 comments:

  1. Just thank God it's not naked men. Kakak keeps reporting of an old man *ooping out in the wild somewhere around our shop. yikes!

    ReplyDelete